Monday, November 26, 2012

so much to be THANKful for:)

Well well well,
what's new?
Not much!
I am continuing to grow--
as of Nov 20th I weight 19 lbs
and am 25 1/4 inches tall.....

My mommy still likes to try all these
"hats" on me, I'm beginning to become
accustomed to something on my head!

5 months

fall photo shoot!


Mommy's mad little monster...
I learned a new trick with my finger,
mommy says it's not very nice though
(even though she admitted she deserved it
for making me wait in my car seat
STARVING
while she hunted down the camera)

thought I'd better start experimenting
with these things if I'm going to put them
to good use like my daddy does!!




preparing for christmas.....
don't know what "christmas" is
but I sure do like these lights!

ooooh! Aaaaah....
Why wouldn't I try to eat them,
everything else goes in my mouth--
mom should have known better!

oh, and so much more fun
in the dark:)
daddy's home:
he always gets a smile outta me!

now this may look like cruel and unusual
punishment but mom took me to the Dr.
to see if I needed what they call a
"craniocap". They measured me up
which is why I had to wear this silly get-up:(
Fortunately after all the fuss, the opinion is
that I have a MINOR flat spot that should
go away on it's own as long as I keep
moving my head back and forth like
I finally am now....thank goodness because
that cap would have been NO FUN and
mom already has enough hats for my head;)


my cousins came to visit....
they always entertain me!



my aunties also entertain me!!

pretty soon I'm going to be bigger
than my grandma, especially when I can
finally eat all her yummy cooking:)

dad and I put up the christmas tree....
later mommy and me will decorate it!

modeling my personalized tee....
thanks Mary Anne Woelfel!!

                                      


Next year daddy says our yard will be green
instead of black.....
(but first it will probably be white!)
we had a lot of fun helpers at our house
planting seed.
THANKS Jake, Beans, and Danny:)
Can't wait to feel some green
grass underneath my toes next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment