Thursday, January 17, 2013

Santa Claus is coming WhErE?!

Oh Christmas, what a wonderful time of the year!
It was here and gone so fast,
in the blink of my eyes!
But here's a little recap to help me recall
my FIRST christmas!
patiently waiting to open xmas presents!
                                                   (really, I couldn't care less!)
Impatiently waiting for my daddy to get out of bed;
C'mon dad, let's get this show on the road-
WAKE UP!





I think my mom might have to teach me this one;)






Now I'm REALLY getting excited about
this whole christmas deal....
can't you tell?!






I like it best when the girls open the gifts
and then I can just play with them!

Me and Olivia aren't too intrigued by presents yet,
as you can see us babies are easily amused!!

My latest favorite trick is to hang upside down-
I throw myself back so mom and dad have to
be a little on edge, don't worry--they haven't
dropped me YET!


dressed to impress!


1 comment:

  1. Fun! I told Trevor we should just hang on to the car seat box and give it to baby girl next year...empty haha

    ReplyDelete