Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New EVERYTHING:)

Christmas was SLIGHTLY more exciting this year;
Can't really say opening presents is "my thing"
but what's cool about Santa coming to my
house is that he leaves his presents unwrapped
and ready to play with:)
He left me this cool race car table and about
10 new hot wheels cars, all of which I needed
mommy to open right away- one after another,
so I could inspect each one for JUST a moment
and zoom across the table, then onto the next!
I got LOTS of cool goodies from
all my aunts, uncles, cousins,
and grandparents so thanks everyone for
spoiling me!


And I found this table is good for more than just cars;
it's fun to climb on and jump off of too!

Here I am inspecting this thing they call
a "stocking"- santa apparently left
some goodies in here too on his stop!
Speaking of stocking, one of my new
favorite words is "pew" and I like to
take off/attempt to put on socks/shoes....
not just my own, I cater to mommy and daddy
too and help them out, sometimes even try to
squeeze mommy's shoes on daddy
and daddy's socks on mommy- "pew" :)

I got this cool new shovel for christmas
so I thought I'd make good use of it
and give it a test run,
hey I gotta keep up with the Beer Boys
so I might as well get in "work mode"
from the get go!
Us boys got things to accomplish,
nothing stands in our way!


Here's a photo that tells a little about
some of my aspirations:
I WILL be a studly cowboy someday,
I already got the look down now I just need the mule!
And I think grandma/grandpa Kuehn will arrange that for me!

Next on the list: I WILL be a GREAT big brother soon,
I LOVE baby dolls right now,
I like to cover them with their blankies ("nana")--
just not my nana's, they need their own, I'm not
great about sharing my nana's, that's another
word I'm good at- "MINE"!

And finally someday I hope to be an
amazing DADDY, just like my daddy.
He's the BEST, he's always playing with me
and keeping me entertained.
We learn lots of new things together,
mom thinks it's great MOST of the time
when I learn new things from daddy,
however, she hopes there's SOME habits
of daddy's I don't pick up on, ever!


Of all the great toys I have, my favorites continue to
be the ordinary, undiscovered objects
that are around the house.
For example this contraption makes
for hours of fun and excitment!

I'm getting REAL good at stacking and sorting;
lately I've taken a real liking to BLOCKS.
Doesn't matter the shape, size, or color, I like them all!
If they are the wooden blocks they have to be lined up
with the color side all facing up,
Mom's already noticing I'm particular about order
and I'm good at cleaning up as long as we do it MY WAY!



I think my favorite christmas treat this year
was Auntie Denise's frosted sugar cookies...

Or should I say the frosting!

Occassionally I'd sneak a bite of cookie
in with the frosting, but first things first-
scrape the frosting and savor the best part!

Case in point: another good use
for this "ordinary gadget" put
to play as a fun and entertaining toy

Now THIS is my kind of sledding!
Indoors with wheels!
Mommy and daddy attempted to take me
sledding down a hill but I didn't much
care for it.
Then they thought I would LOVE being pulled
behind grandpa's bobcat on a sled...
wrong again.
Instead I simply liked driving the bobcat
with dad and even better was pushing
snow with Grandpa on the tractor!


This is one option we didn't yet try-
I bet it would have been fun to
hook a sled up to this mule and go
for a ride!! Maybe next time!


My latest obsession: "BELLY"
Not only do I love to say the word "belly" but
I love to pull everyone's shirt up to see their belly
for myself.
It started when mommy kept pointing to her
belly and saying "baby"....
I kept looking, but just haven't found it yet-
the baby that is. Her belly button on the other hand
is sticking out so far these days, that it can't be missed!
But now I like to inspect everyone's belly,
I also like to poke it and see if it can be
put back in place like mommy's!
So if you hear me squeal "belly" just beware,
I won't be satisfied until I SEE your bare belly
and have a look-see myself!
One day I'm sure I'll find this baby mommy keeps
talking about;)


Speaking of baby....
I guess mommy's car wasn't going to be big enough
to support our whole family (and her shopping habits)
for much  longer.
So we made the plunge and upgraded to this nifty toy!
MAN do I LOVE it! you should see all the BUTTONS!
I made sure to test out each and every one myself.
I didn't want to take anyone else's word that they were
fully functioning, I needed to take control in my own
hands and also test drive it to make sure it would be
safe for the baby. I gave it a passing grade so we got to take
it home! and now I get to sit forward facing too, it's a whole
new exciting world!

And after our big purchase we celebrated with
the Schmidts'! I think they were worried our new purchase
broke my bank account because
they treated us to a delicious, fancy meal!
How embarassing, I don't think I'm supposed
to be letting me girlfriend treat me to fancy suppers
but hey, I'll take it while I can get it and
hopefully pay her back with MANY more someday!

Mommy's really into these things called hats so
                                             I thought I'd help myself and give them a try too!
Put it on all by myself, styling if I do say so!
I don't know why she doesn't wear it this way!

Stay tuned for more updates on what's to come
for the BEER family in the NEW year!
Life is bound to take a turn when we welcome
the NEW baby!

Mom's not nearly as fond of her "BELLY"
as I am but since she shared pics
of me when I was in her belly I talked
her into letting me share one of this baby
so he/she won't feel left out someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment