Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due!

We've come  a LONG way in a short period of time!! But we couldn't have done it without all our great helpers, we're so lucky to be blessed with amazing friends and family and can't thank all of you enough who've lent a helping hand is ANY way/shape/form!


Thank you Wetzel's!



Thanks Tom Oak!



Thank you Derek!!
 These boys deserve a nice cold one after setting all those floor trusses in 1 day!
Sorry I couldn't capture a better pic of you working Derek,
I picked the wrong day to be MIA :(

Thanks Nate for providing us entertainment!
And Sarah for bringing food/snacks/and Nate :)


Thanks Kelly Kopet for setting the groundwork to our dream!


Thanks Brian Schmidt for being our right hand man!!! And left too!!!

Thanks Dad!! Brian hopes he moves like you when he's your age!!
Thanks so much Brandon for always being there for us :)
And Mariane too!! She's showing her boys how work is done :)

She says "I'm holding this wall with 1 finger" :)
And Brian says, "YEAH! That's MY mom!!"


Thanks Tom Beer for all your knowledge, dedication, and expertise!!




Hope to add a lot more faces and names REAL SOON :)
I am human so please forgive me if you weren't mentioned/pictured,
also I'm the one with the camera and I'm not present at ALL times
(in fact since I'm behind the camera there is
no proof I've actually done any real work yet!)
 We appreciate all the help we've been offered and most importantly
the support you've all given us throughout our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment