Friday, September 2, 2011

Have a little faith....

To build or not to build, that is the question?!
Well, after many months of gathering bids, drawing up plans, and arguing whether
or not this is the year we should build our dream home......
the location is looking a little more enticing!
And here's the hole which is the start to something BIG :) 


Every day is a work day despite the weather.....
here come the footings!!
(A BIG THANKS to ALL who have helped every
step of the way, we can't THANK YOU enough) 

Just so everyone knows, I made my husband very proud one day by
setting up an entire layer of ICF forms all by MYSELF while he was at his "real job"!
I ran a maniac saw, bent/laid rebar, and set forms (whatever that means ;) and
my husband didn't even have to fix my work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment