Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going UP!

Sunday  (October 9) my Dad, Tom, Brandon, Mariane, Brian and I
 carried on sheeting the bonus room
 and put the LAST of the PEAKS up!












 All in a days work!! Now break time!
 Cheers to our FABULOUS helpers :)



When Brian got down to take a look, his thoughts were
It just got bigger. Eeek.
 Our new "favorite" spot.....the front porch!




Monday (Oct 10) it had rained during the day...
only for about 10 minutes but it sure made a mess;
Mariane and I were on clean up crew....
We got to sweep and squeegee all the water up :(
 VERY time consuming when all you have is a broom and a dust pan!
 Meanwhile downstairs in the basement we were
working on installing some stairs up to the main floor.
I'm really looking forward to this because currently the only
way to get to the basement is to walk all the way to the
south end of the house and come through the garage entrance.





 I give the stairs 2 thumbs up!!
**I'm behind on the pictures, having some faulty camera delays but
Tuesday and Wednesday were rain days so we didn't accomplish much
except I got to squeegee the floors for 3 hours :(
Boy I really can't wait until that roof is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment